Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 225 grams of wheat flour
- 375 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of almonds
- 1 egg
- 250 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Salt to taste
How to Cook:
It is not necessary to use mixer and oven. Instead you can use a whisk to stir the dough. However, make sure you stir the dough evenly and thoroughly. Ensure correct mix all the ingredients evenly. The oven function can be replaced by using a Teflon or fry pan. Use the following steps to create a simple chocolate cake recipe :
1. Put all the ingredients needed except almonds into the basin of moderate size.
2. Stir all ingredients using a whisk until the batter evenly.
3. Slice almonds thinly, toasted, and then mix in the batter.
4. Return stir almonds mixed dough evenly.
5. Prepare a Teflon non-stick fry pan complete with glass lid.
6. Apply Teflon with vegetable oil to taste.
7. Pour the cake batter into the Teflon and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
8. Lift the cake after cooled and out of Teflon.
9. Use whipped cream, grease the steamed chocolate cake that has been cold with whipped cream.
10. Chocolate cake is ready to be served.
1 thought on “Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe”
Pingback: Best 5 bubble tea kit review and bubble tea preparation - Japan Food Style
Comments are closed.