We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links at no extra cost to you.
You want to prepare your favorite food at home, and if you are like us, many of the things we do the old-fashioned way. For curries, we want fresh herbs and grab the mortar and pestle to crush them.
Now, we want a smoothie with crushed ice, and out comes a plastic bag with the ice and a small hammer to smash it into snow. What about making puree for baby food? You get out your hand mixer to blend the ingredients.
Wow, and if you are like us, you are already tired and have loads of dishes to do. That is why we decided to look at the best blenders available on the market, and of course, we just had to choose a comparison between the Ninja Blender VS Nutribullet as they are the best.
So if you want to save yourself some time, we hope these comparisons help you to make an informative decision when the time comes to choose one. With the comparison, you need to keep in mind that it all comes down to personal choice.
Review of Nutribullet vs Ninja
To make the evaluation simpler for you, we have split the article into two different sections to compare for the Nutribullet VS Ninja comparison to make it a bit easier.
I) The Ninja Blenders
The Ninja blender is one of the best blenders made with quality and durability in mind. In most cases, the kitchen appliance needs minimum maintenance and remains operational for a long time.
Now, do not think this blender is only made for preparing your favorite smoothie. As you will find with this review, you are wrong. The Ninja serves different purposes available in one smart device.
You can use it for a wide selection of cooking, from blending to whisking up batter in minutes. Furthermore, the appliance has an affordable price even for the high-quality material used in the fabrication.
So if you want to live a well-balanced life without spending tons of time preparing food for a healthy diet, then the Ninja blender remains a good option. Here are some of the top-selling Ninja blenders available on the market.
#1 Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
Not only does it have a high-powered 1100W base, but it also has total crushing power with the six-blade assembly to turn ice into snow. So no more using a plastic bag and a small hammer. The design is stylish and breaks down whole veg and fruits into a refreshing, nutritious drink.
Furthermore, when it comes to the Nutri Ninja VS Nutribullet, this model has a 72-ounce pitcher for entertaining guests to a single serving to enjoy your fresh juice right from the cup.
No matter what you want to prepare from drinks, dips, salad dressing, puree, and more, you can do it with this appliance.
- Gray plastic design
- Three speeds with pulse and single serving
- 72-Ounce Total Crushing Blender
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with lids
- Dishwasher safe, and the parts are BPA-free
- 1100W Motor Base
- Dimension 8-inches (L) x 6-inches (W) x 17-inches (H)
- It crushes your ice to slush
- Powerful with a single-serve cup
- Locking top with a top-notch build quality
- Removable blade for cleaning
- Very loud with annoying suction cups at the bottom
- The single-serve containers just pulse and do not continuously blend
If you want a blender to crush ice into snow and blend about everything fast, this is the best blender to use. While there was a mention of the cord not storing efficiently, all the other features make the Ninja countertop blender a worthwhile option to buy.
#2 Ninja Smoothie Bowl Maker with Built-In Tamper
Do you want to make nutrient-rich smoothies to make the thickest ingredients without wasting time in your early mornings? Then you need this blender from Ninja. You can enjoy spoon-thick smoothies with this bowl maker for healthy nutrient extraction.
You blend directly in the bowl placed in frozen foods, and the power paddles push the foodstuff towards the blade and work well for making nut butter as well. For making smoothies, you can use the power Nutri cup and drink it in on the go with the spout lids.
The power base is dense and offers innovative torque of 1200-watts power without the need to stall, shake, or stir.
- Silver Design and available in two nutrient extract cup sizes, 24-ounces, and 72-ounces
- Equipped with hybrid edge blades
- It has four preset Auto-IQ programs
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Four preset Auto-IQ programs
- 1200W power base
- Built-in tamper with a 14-ounce smoothie bowl
- The Auto-IQ works well with different ingredients
- Loads of power with sharp blades
- Easy to use and clean
- It would be nice to have more power cups and lids
- Inserting the power cups and bowl is tricky
The personal blender is efficient to use, and cleaning it is a breeze. The only downside of using this model is that you might wake your neighbors while using it.
#3 Ninja Multi-Use Blender
If you want the best countertop blender for multiple uses, we cannot agree more that the Ninja BL770 comes highly recommended. You get professional performance with power equipped with the 72-ounce pitcher to make large batches of smoothies.
With the processor bowl, you can prepare any type of food and dough if preferred. The Nutri Ninja Cups is excellent for enjoying a healthy drink on the go. Whether you want nutrient extraction, food processing, or blending, this appliance can handle it all.
The base is strong, and it comes with four blending speeds for you to control.
- Black Plastic
- Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades
- 72 Ounce Crushing Pitcher with Eight Cup Food Processor Bowl
- Two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with Sip and Seal lids
- 1500W Motor Base
- Dimension 9.5-inches (L) x 8.25-inches (W) x 17.75-inches (H)
- Extremely powerful and easy to use and clean
- Multifunctional design
- Strong locking mechanisms
- Control panel offers you simplicity when used
Concerns with longevity as most of the parts are made with plastic
If you want a beast in the kitchen to handle anything you put in it, this is the model to buy. While it is not quiet or the cheapest model, it has a durable design with excellent features and easy-to-release suction feet for home and professional use.
II) The Nutribullet Blenders
Comparing the Nutribullet VS, Magic Bullet VS Ninja, the Nutribullet has this fantastic ability to break down the ingredients into smooth particles while retaining the nutrients. Furthermore, the kitchen appliance can fit into tight spaces if yours is a bit limited.
All of their cups & lids are dishwasher-safe, making cleaning a breeze and saves you loads of time in your busy schedule. The Ninja also presents you with versatility with a workhorse design able to make dressings, dips, sauces, soups, and smoothies.
Furthermore, you can use it to make nut butter and turn rice into fine flour as well. As with the Ninja, the Nutribullet is also affordable and easy to clean made for professional and home use. Here are the three best Nutribullet blenders available on our list.
#4 Nutribullet Combo Blender
The Nutribullet blender power meets precision and versatility to make anything from a smoothie, soup, and more. You get a single-serve with full-size blending in this appliance. The device works with 900W of power to turn anything into smooth nutrition with the extractor blades.
With the control of the device, you get exceptional speeds with a pulse function, or you can use the extract program to prepare delicious beverages with a press of the button. You can make multiple servings using the 64-ounces pitcher or go solo using the provided cups. The structure of the cups is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Dark Gray, Stainless Steel, and Plastic
- Multi serving pitcher with a single-serve cup
- Three precision speeds: pulse functions and extract program
- 64-Ounce blender/vented lid cap, tamper, 32/24 ounce cups with lids
- Easy-twist stainless steel extractor blades
- 1200W Motor Base
- Dimension 8.07-inches (L) x 7.75-inches (W) x 16.97-inches (H)
- One-year Warranty
- Best budget blender available
- No need of using a strainer to remove seeds as it strains the seeds out
- It can crush ice, but you need to be careful to overload it
Very loud, so best to take into consideration if living in an apartment
You will love this blender to blend a cup or full-size of delicious smoothies. It is powerful to mix through harsh ingredients and has suction cups on the base, keeping it stable. However, it is pretty loud and best to consider not to wake up the neighbors.
#5 Nutribullet Blender/Mixer
The NBR-1201 is the original nutrient extractor from Nutribullet and remains one of their best blenders for making smoothies. You get a compact personal blender yet powerful enough to blend through frozen fruit and veg.
The intuitive design is simple by pushing, twisting, and letting the blender take care of the rest. Furthermore, it cleans like a dream by removing the blades to rinse and placing the cups in the dishwasher.
So if you enjoy healthy drinks with nuts, spinach, and berries, give this blender a try.
- Stainless Steel Silver
- Includes extractor blade and milling blade
- You receive a 24-ounce and 18-ounce handled cup with cup ring and lids
- Removable blades and dishwasher safe cups
- 600W Motor Base
- Dimension 12.87-inches (L) x 9-inches (W) x 13-inches (H)
- One-year Warranty
- Durable design
- Reliable to use and consistent every time
- Versatile to use for dry spices, oats, fruits, veg, and coffee beans
- Affordable price
Minor concerns with the gasket leaking sometimes
While it cannot blend ice cubes well, it still provides you with a healthy smoothie to get your day started. So if you want to kick-start your day with vitamins and nutrients, you will not be disappointed with this blender.
#6 Nutribullet Blender with Loads of Accessories
The Nutribullet Pro has a compact yet robust design to use as a personal blender. The kitchen appliance works with 900W of power to turn anything into sippable nutrition. The blender is easy to use, and the blades twist off for rinsing.
The cups you can place in the dishwasher making cleaning more comfortable when in a rush. There is no need to cut up hard foods into tiny pieces as it easily blends whole foods.
Furthermore, you can choose a color according to your lifestyle and needs to fit in with your kitchen.
- Stainless Steel and Multiple Color Designs
- Two by 32-Ounce Cup
- Two lip rings with two lip rings with handles
- Two by go-to-lids and a recipe book
- 900W Motor Base
- Dimension 12-inches (L) x 7.72-inches (W) x 15.94-inches (H)
- One-year Warranty
- It is larger than the original magic bullet
- Powerful to blend through anything
- Reasonable price
- Nice colors available
The cups are large, making it difficult to hold and drink from it
The Nutribullet is powerful and blends through frozen fruits fast. Using it is easy, and cleaning is a breeze. The only problem is the cup sizes, as they are huge, and you will need to transfer your drinks to a smaller mug.
Comparison Nutribullet VS Ninja
We have reached the end of the comparison of the Ninja VS Nutribullet with all their features offered. Based on the product reviews, each one has perks to offer. While the Ninja might be your preferred choice, the Nutribullet may serve someone else better, and all comes down to the following:
- If you are looking for a full-size blend, the Ninja comes out tops as you still cannot find it available in the Nutribullet.
- For those who want a smoother texture, the Ninja blender is the best, but the Nutribullet also provides a pleasant taste keeping the nutrients and vitamins intact.
- The Ninja will provide you with the best blender for ice, thicker, and frozen ingredients to make delicious alcohol to smoothie drinks.
- Price-wise, the Ninja is not as affordable as the Nutribullet, but both provide outstanding warranties.
- However, if you need a blender that is easier to store or use for traveling, the Nutribullet comes out top.
We would personally select the Ninja Mega Kitchen System when choosing the best blender in the Ninja VS Nutribullet comparison. If you want one blender to use, offering you multiple blending, you will not be disappointed with your purchase.
While it does take up some space on the countertop, it can crush ice, blend through hard fruit/veg, make a puree, and you can prepare dough in it. So you will not need a particular kitchen appliance to do all these things. However, when selecting the best blender, Nutribullet VS Ninja, it remains a personal choice.